Re: ideas, questions, and bugs (?)

Andrew Main wrote:
> What happened to trashzleptr being initialised to an empty function?

Sorry, wasn't quite clear (I've restricted this to zsh-workers).

If there are shared libraries, but zle is linked in directly, this
initialisation doesn't happen, it's just left to zero, and the real
trashzleptr is resolved later, but too late for the zerr resulting from
a script not found.  I need to link zle in to make its symbols
available to other shared libraries.  Maybe the fix is therefore to
initialise to a dummy function in any case.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77413