Re: Current state of 3.1.2

	Author:        Bruce Stephens <B.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx>

> Perhaps there could be some way of archiving just the patches posted to
> zsh-workers, in an order that they could be applied to the latest test
> version? This would typically just involve those sending patches to put an
> indication in the header of their mail ("Subject: PATCH ...", or
> something), with the occasional intervention needed when people supply
> incompatible patches.

Maybe I can chime in here.

It would be child's play for me to set this up somewhere under the ZSH web
page @ PEAK.org (http://www.peak.org/zsh/).  I already have an email-2-html
setup there.

The easiest way would be if we could agree to send patches to 'zsh@xxxxxxxx'
(another address for me).  That way no one has to remember any special
Subjects and it would be easy enough to do (just CC that address when you
send in a patch).
	Upside: no non-Patches would show up, trivial to maintain
	Downside: if you don't remember to send it there, it doesn't get
		added

If it was deemed better to use a certain Subject: header such as PATCH that
would be fine too
	Upside: only have to remember one address
	Downside: have to remember the right Subject header

		TjL