Re: Current state of 3.1.2

Er, I don't seem to have received my previous post (from the list) about
a zsh with the current patches. I suspect this is because they are
'upgrading' the mailer here at york. I have also 'lost' some mail as a
result.

If anyone posted a reply to my previous message with a source for the
source of zsh with the current patches, please re-send it.

Thanks.

--
Wez - Electronics Undergraduate at the University of York

Insult Of The Day: Thou lumpish ill-nurtured boar-pig!