Re: User-defined completion listing

On Nov 20, 10:22am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: User-defined completion listing
}
} "Bart Schaefer" wrote:
} > }   compctl ... -Y '$array'
} > } or
} > }   compctl ... -Y 'func'
} >
} > I must confess confusion as to why you'd do it this way.
}
} We want something to be displayed instead of a listing.

Oh!  *I* didn't want something displayed instead of a listing; I just
wanted to be able to dynamically change the explanation.  It didn't
sink in exactly what it was you were implementing.

Given that, it all makes *much* more sense to me.