zsh bug?

Hi all,

I've just started using zsh and I can't seem to get it not to report when I
receive mail.  I've tried doing "unsetopt mailwarning" but that seems to
have no effect.  This is on a Solaris 2.3 system.  I suppose I could set
the MAILCHECK variable to some absurdly high level, but that's just a
kludge.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Vanier	mvanier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Computational neuroscientist, hacker, musician, actor, skydiver, cat lover
Department of Computation and Neural Systems, Caltech 216-76
Beckman Behavioral Biology building, rm. 322
Home phone: (626) 568-9383; work phone: (626) 395-6626; FAX: (626) 795-2088
Home address: 1028 E. Del Mar Blvd., apt. 301, Pasadena, California 91106
Home page: http://www.bbb.caltech.edu/USERS/mvanier

                      minutes spent skydiving
                          minutes lived

"Once in a while you get shown the light,
 In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
	   -- Grateful Dead