zsh release anyone? (Was: Problem with autoload.)

Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Zoltan, are you currently in the process of putting together a 3.1.3?
:(Or am I the only one who hesitates to build patches due to a missing
:definition of `official patches' or `patches that will go into the
:next release'?)

I doubt you're the only one hestitating though I don't have anything to
submit that I know about since I don't know what's gone in and what hasn't.
It's been 6 months since 3.1.2-beta and it'd be great to have an official
baseline again to diff against, and also get the `fixes' I've missed patching
into my tree, which means that I, at least, haven't tested all of them.
--
Geoff Wing [gcw@xxxxxxxxx]                         Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977
 Technical Manager: PrimeNet Computer Consultants  Facsimile: +61-3-9818 5155