watch on HP-UX 10.20

I have recently upgraded to zsh from tcsh and I am mightily impressed. However,
I did find that the login/logout event reporting is not working. I am using
version 3.0.5 and after a little debugging I found the problem lies in the
following lines in system.h

#ifdef UTMPX_FILE                                /* Solaris, SysVr4 */
# undef  UTMP_FILE
# define UTMP_FILE UTMPX_FILE
#endif

#ifdef WTMPX_FILE                                /* Solaris. SysVr4 */
# undef  WTMP_FILE
# define WTMP_FILE WTMPX_FILE
#endif

Unfortunately, the utmp.h header file on HP-UX defines UTMPX_FILE. After hacking
system.h to ensure the right definition of UTMP_FILE everything works fine.

--
               >=\\_/`<
|    Darren Marshall                     |    Tel: (780) 4020 internal      |
|  mailto:marshad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       |         +44 (0)115 9434020       |

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different
speeds.  A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.  -- Clive James