Re: 'remove slash' bug

Way back on June 7, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:
}
} ... there are times when I am in the middle of a path and do control-e
} to get to the end of the line, and the / I put in (and wanted) is removed.

As a result of a side conversation with <tgape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, and further
evidenced by absence of the problem from both 3.1.4 and my locally-patched
3.0.5, I believe that the bug is fixed by this patch from PWS:

	http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers-1998-hyper/0106.html

It has to do with the way a dummy character is sometimes inserted and then
deleted when performing a completion within a word.  I didn't immediately
make the connection because the patch refers to expand-or-complete-prefix.