Change to compctl -x r[] and R[] (Re: ideas: free-search-complete, noexpand)

On Aug 7,  9:19am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: ideas: free-search-complete, noexpand
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > the need to have something that doesn't match -anything-, so as to force
} > the range to extend to the end of the argument list.
}
} That is relatively simple. We can make the comma and the second string
} optional, meaning: check only if we are after a word with the first
} string.
}
} The patch below does that (and looks larger than it is).

For the record:  That patch can be applied to 3.1.4 directly, it doesn't
depend on any of Sven's other recent compctl patches.