mla referencing (Was: PATCH: 3.1.4: getopts not reset properly for new function)

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:There have been various getopts() patches, but this hadn't been fixed
:up to the last I saw, Bernd Eggink's in
:http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/1998/msg00132.html

Just a reminder that you should be referencing that by its official
archive number 3797 - (from the X-Mailing-List line) and you can now
search on numbers (though from the index you might get slight
inaccuracies - e.g. too many matches) - because the msg numbers may
change if for some rare reason it's reindexed (usually only latter
numbers may change if, say, a spam delete occurs.)

:which looks like it hasn't appeared yet.

:However, my link to www.zsh.org is awful, involving 22 hops and more
:delays than Gatwick Airport, so I couldn't check for anything more
:recent.  We could do with a mirror north of the Equator, even if it
:was only the index.

Currently at ~46.5 MB for the whole lot.
 ~33  MB for the html versions
 ~5   MB for index files for searching html versions
 ~8.5 MB for original mails

Oh, and about 30KB of CGI scripts :-)
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : 0412 162 441