Re: zsh-3.1.x cdmatch problem

On Nov 1,  6:46pm, Paul Lew wrote:
} Subject: zsh-3.1.x cdmatch problem
}
} I am trying switch from 3.0.x to 3.1.x but one problem is really
} bugged me: The completion after 'cd' command generated:
}
}     zsh: bad math expression: unbalanced stack
}
} This does not happen for 3.0.x, the function cdmatch is the one from
} standard distribution:

The cdmatch function you quoted is not the one from the standard 3.1.[45]
distribution, but in any case I don't see this error for any completion
that I attempted (even after I fixed cdmatch2, see my other posting).

It would help if you told us:

(1) Exactly what `x' you mean when you say 3.1.x;
(2) A specific example completion that produces this result.