Re: PATCH: completion or'ing and grouping

On Nov 4,  5:35pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: completion or'ing and grouping
}
} .... after I applied patch-match.gz, completion did nothing
} whatsoever.  After panicking I remembered compctl -T.  But according
} to my initialisation files, I never had a compctl -T before, and when
} zsh started up, compctl -T -q was in effect (why?)  If this is
} intentional, hadn't that better now be compctl -T -q -tc?  Otherwise
} we're going to have a very large number of irate users.

It can't be right for compctl -T -q to be in effect all the time.  That
would either make everything act as if autoremoveslash were set, or it
would be meaningless because there's no -S along with it.  I haven't got
caught up on all this stuff yet so I don't know which.