Patched version of 3.1.5

Since I can't believe more than a few people are even remotely
up-to-date with patches to 3.1.5, I've put a patched version at

http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.5-patched.tar.gz

with no intention of claiming that this will reflect any official
version of the shell, real or imagined.  This is strictly for people
with an interest in seeing obscure bugs appear before their eyes.
Below is a list of patches I have included.  There are probably others
I should have added.  Note the version number hasn't been touched, it
still claims to be 3.1.5, which is a bit laughable.  Since some of the
patches clash (although not, so far as I know, functionally), there is
no mechanical way of reconstructing what I've done.

  Old stuff:

Zoli's AIX dynamic loading patch from 3933, slightly updated, without
some hunks which weren't needed on AIX 3.x so I don't know how to
update them properly

My completion widgets patch (which could still do with some work
e.g. sorting out how to do listing, when to switch between widget and
standard completion, etc.)

  Patches which have appeared since 3.1.5 (it's already a week, after
  all...):

Bart's add-on collection 4473 (excluding the bit from 4105), 4475, 4476

My patch in 4477 to rename three functions to avoid clashes when
dynamic loading (particularly necessary on IRIX and AIX), including
the effect of Sven's additional fix in 4488

Sven's magna opera patch-or 4510 and patch-match 4509 to add control
of alternative matches and arbitrary mapping between characters in the
command line and the matched string, plus all known related fixes
4526, 4527, 4534, 4555, 4557
In case you miss it in all the detail: these make case-insensitive
completion (not globbing as below) possible, via
  compctl -M 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}'

My patch 4513 for case-insensitive globbing via flags, plus fixlet 4552

My ~PWD patch 4533

My (possibly suboptimal) suggestion for fixing the suffix on a yank in
4564

Bart's version of the deltochar patch including new flags so that
commands do not interrupt the cumulative effect of kills in 4570 (new
flag merged with compctl widgets flags).

Bart's doc fix 4574

A fixsuffix() added by hand in delcharorlist() which I've somehow
missed along the way.  The fixsuffix() horror may not yet be resolved;
4576 has side effects and hasn't been applied.

My latest version of lete2ctl, not posted but available at
http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/lete2ctl .

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/
Dipartimento di Fisica, Via Buonarotti 2, 56100 Pisa, Italy