Re: zle vi-mode tilde bug?

On Nov 22,  3:31am, Phil Pennock wrote:
} Subject: Re: zle vi-mode tilde bug?
}
} For the record, both versions of vi that I know of that have tildeop
} (nvi and vim) leave the cursor on the first changed character.  This is
} consistent with cs=oldcs, just without the vifirstnonblank() :^)

Aha.  I've never used nvi, and I never realized vim had it (and I probably
wouldn't have left it set it if I did realize it, especially with THAT
behavior; vim's other "improvements" on vi's region commands are already
enough to annoy me, though they're not as bad as elvis's.)

Nevertheless, it probably should work like the vi variants that have it.
Please ignore my patch.