Snapshots

Hi all,

thanks a lot for all your work on ZSH !

As an onlooker only, I would like to make the suggestion, that some of
you prepare a snapshot which contains recent patches.

I have just done that myself and it was somewhat hard and I am still not
sure I have got all patches. Still, it compiles and seems to run.

Such a snapshot could be a patchbase for more recent patches.
Looking through the archived mailing list it was not always clear
which patch should have been applied first.

Thanks for listening,
Helmut.

P.S. Since I am not subscribed to zsh-workers (only to zsh-users) please
     CC me in your replies

--
Helmut Jarausch
Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik