Re: typeahead problem

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> It is a "feature" of your particular OS. There is CLOBBERS_TYPEAHEAD define,
> that tries to correct this. It gets set in configure for some systems. You
> can try to recompile with this define set, and if it corrects your problem,
> add setting for your system to configure.in.
>
> /andrej

In Linux and AIX 4.2 there is no difference in the behaviour whether or
not I define CLOBBERS_TYPEAHEAD in config.h. Hm, is that the right
location? I also added "x-*-linux*" to the switch in the "TYPEAHEAD
KLUDGE" section in configure.in, but that didn't change anything either.

Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink
Regionales Rechenzentrum der Uni Hamburg