Re: zsh-3.0.5

Paul Nevai wrote:
> Setup: Power Mac G3 [512Mb RAM] with System 8.1 [HFS+] with MachTen 4.1.1
>
> Alas, "Configure" kills my MachTen at line
>  checking if tgetent accepts NULL...
> After this my Mac freezes. I did it twice.
>
> This is very unusual since I've compiled a lots of GNU stuff on my MachTen
> and [GNU's] Configure has never been a problem.
>
> Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions?

Yep.  Passing NULL to tgetent locks up MachTen.  Change the "configure" script
so that it doesn't test for this and zsh should compile fine.  At least, I
think that's what I did to port it.

-Sean

ahern@xxxxxxxx                              (  _  _.._   /||_  _ ._._
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory     __)(/_(_|| ) /-|| )(/_| | )
http://www.ccnet.com/~ahern/