Re: wrapper functions in modules

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Is the new first parameter of doshfunc() needed any longer?  runshfunc()
> doesn't do anything with it except pass it to wrap->handler(), and at
> least in the example module the handler doesn't do anything with it but
> pass it back to runshfunc() again.  Why are we slinging this around?

[For those who don't want to look at the code: the argument is the
name of the function to be executed.]

I added the argument since modules may be interested in it and there
may be no other way to get at this information (depending on FUNCTIONARGZERO).

The example uses it in the call to strncmp().

Bye
 Sven