Re: PATCH: unloading modules

On Dec 16,  9:10am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: unloading modules
}
} Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} > Src/modentry.c to do what you want.  Here was Zoli's comment about
} > that.
} >
} >   There is a new little C file in the Src directory called modentry.c
}
} Thanks for the help, I searched but didn't find modentry.c.

The modentry.c file has never appeared in an "official" distribution as
far as I can tell.  It was a new file when I did my "cvs import" of
3.1.5-pws-3.  So if you're working strictly from patches and not from
Peter's tarball, you won't have modentry.c.