Re: PATCH: 3.1.5 + associative arrays: fix to keys, values

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> } The remaining cases as far as I've tested seem fine.  There is of
> } course the point that the ordering is random (the `first' match of
> } something could be any of them), but that's a feature of associative
> } arrays which just needs to be made clear in the docs.
>
> I hope I did so ...

Aha, this must be 4817, which it seems I missed during the
Mathematica memory madness.  Trying to get it from the list of recent
patches seems to dump me straight back to the first mailing list
archive screen, so I've had to search for it and get the html (55% so
far...).  Is this just my problem?

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/