RE: print texinfo doubleside?

thank you. Unfortunately, it is already there, and new chapters are really
started on odd pages. But page margins are totally wrong. The right margin
is so tiny, that it is impossible to bind them (the right margin bocomes
left on even pages :-)

sigh ...

(May be, it depends on TeX distribution? I used MikTeX on NT)

/andrej