Re: List archive not tracking new home site?

On Jan 27,  6:55am, Geoff Wing wrote:
} Subject: Re: List archive not tracking new home site?
}
} Comments?

Since I presume you're looking at ezmlm documentation or some such ...

The problem appears to be that when list A forwards to list B, the X-Seq:
header from A is replaced by the one from B.  Yes?  So people only on
zsh-users see a different X-Seq: from those on zsh-workers?

Would it be possible to simply configure qmail/ezmlm to move the old X-Seq:
header to some other name (possibly derived from the existing Mailing-List:
header) before adding the new X-Seq: and Mailing-List: ?

I don't particularly care whether zsh-users messages are duplicated in the
zsh-workers archive (whether the HTTP one or the listserver one); in fact
that'd make it easier to find things.  I *do* object to losing the -users
sequence number entirely when the message is forwarded.