Re: 3.0.6?

Jos Backus <Jos.Backus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 02:59:03PM -0800, Greg Badros wrote:
:> Can I propose that someone volunteer to put together a 3.0.6 release,
:I wonder how much work this would be. It would definitely help with keeping
:zsh on the radar screen.

I believe the most suitable person for a 3.0.6 release would be Bart since
I think only he has kept up to date with patches for 3.0.5 - and has been
adapting bugfixes for 3.1.5 back to 3.0.5 .  Everyone else seems to be
concentrating on 3.1.5-pws-? (except for the new completion which only
Sven, Peter and Bart seem to have looked at in depth - arghhh, I need more
hours in the week; actually, more hours in the week where I won't do
work.  Can anyone point me to a summary of the current completion language
or is the manual up-to-date?)

As for 3.1.6 - that branch is probably still too fast moving at the moment.
Though given it is a beta branch....

What is the news on Zefram?  Does he still have access to his fysh.org
account?

:Maybe a very short final testing period would be a good idea after rolling a
:candidate release, too.

Well, maybe not too short.
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>            Mobile : (Australia) 0412 162 441