RE: PATCH: Re: Files modified after a given date

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > First of all it allows the `*(F:func:)' Zefram mentioned. The function
> > will get the filename as its first argument and the return value says
> > if the name should be included (ir it is zero, of course).
> >

> Well, I've read it too late :-)
>
> I was about to suggest more general eval'ing of expression (with some meta to
> insert file name in the proper place). I believe, these expressions may oft be
> short enough to warrant the whole function ...
>
> Comments?

Hmm, yes that may be an interesting alternative. Wouldn't be hard to
implement either and we wouldn't really need any meta character-
sequence, we could just set `$FILE' or something like that before
evaluating the whole thing.

If enough people say that they prefer this, I'll build a patch.

Bye
 Sven