Option description and _oldlist

> Use following.
>
> % compconf group_matches=yes message_format='%d'
> description_format='%d' describe_options=yes

Hmm ...

bor@itsrm2:/tools/src/ntp-4.0.97f%> zsh -f
itsrm2% autoload compinit; compinit
itsrm2% compconf group_matches=yes message_format='%d' description_format='%d' d
escribe_options=yes
itsrm2% xterm -f<TAB><TAB>
option
-fb           -fi           -font
-fg           -fn           -foreground

As I understand, the description is expected on the status line? When I move
from option to option in menu completion?

And one more strange thing (assuming the zsh from above):

itsrm2% zmodload complist
itsrm2% SELECTMIN=0
itsrm2% compconf completer=_oldlist:_complete
itsrm2% patch --s<TAB> ... till you get

itsrm2% patch --suffix=
option
--set-time   --set-utc    --strip      --suffix

ENTER -> --suffix is not highlighted
TAB ->

itsrm2% patch --set-time
option

TAB ->

itsrm2% patch --set-utc
option
--set-time   --set-utc    --strip      --suffix

etc

Somewhat strange ...

/andrej