Re: Emulation (Re: PATCH: 3.1.6-pws-5: _tar)

In article <990924144111.ZM28860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Has anyone checked that "emulate -L zsh" is used in all the completion
> functions where it is necessary?  A grep finds it in only eight of them,
> *not* including _arguments -- I can't believe ksharrays isn't going to
> bite somebody at some point, if nothing else.

_main_complete has:

setopt localoptions nullglob rcexpandparam
unsetopt markdirs globsubst shwordsplit nounset ksharrays

So, at least, user's ksharrays doesn't affect the behavior of
completion functions.

I think it should also set extendedglob by default, though.
--
Tanaka Akira