Re: Module idea to help developers

On Oct 13,  2:42pm, Clint Adams wrote:
} Subject: Re: Module idea to help developers
}
} > We could make a little module that implements a special array
} > parameter `patches', and stick a line in that module to identify
} > each patch
}
} Assuming all these packages will end up in the source, increasing
} release frequency or providing CVS snapshots (with the date
} automatically appended to the version number) would help a bit.

I agree, but that presupposes a CVS archive, which we've made no progress
on establishing over the last two or three months that it's been under
serious consideration.  The Sunsite Denmark folks are completely silent
(I don't think they're even looking at the zsh-*-owner mail right now)
and PWS is apparently offline for an indeterminate time.  I was hoping
for something quick but effective in the meantime.