Re: PATCH: _urls again (Re: setopt localoptions noautoremoveslash)

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Oct 15,  4:30pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> } Subject: Re: PATCH: _urls again (Re: setopt localoptions noautoremoveslash
> }
> } In the process, I established that _urls requires globcomplete; patch
> } follows.
> }
> } +setopt localoptions extendedglob
> } +
>
> So which is it?

Sorry, the beers from lunch time in the pub are stopping me thinking
properly :) The patch is correct: extendedglob is required by _urls. I
got mixed up with globcomplete which is the option that causes the
problem I described before with menu selection kicking in early.

Oliver Kiddle