Re: PATCH: (3.0.7) compilation under IRIX 6.5, cached_uid multiply defined

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>                                                 I've sent an announcement
>to comp.unix.shell and to zsh-announce; but I don't think I'm on the list
>of people allowed to post unmoderated to zsh-announce, so it may take a
>while for someone at sunsite-dk to notice and send it on through.

I've just approved this.  I'm not sure who's on the moderation list,
other than me and Peter.  Presumably karthy; ISTR there being just three
of us.  You should probably be added.  (Sod's law: you posted it at the
start of my two-day bout of illness, from which I'm just recovering.
I would have approved it on Tuesday if I'd made it in to work.)

-zefram