Re: PATCH: math i18n

On Nov 10, 12:11pm, Clint Adams wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: math i18n
}
} This patch fixes the problem basically by allowing locale
} to switch the meanings of '.' and ','.  Because I'm an
} ignorant American, I have no idea what this breaks.

It breaks the comma operator, which is the C-style sequential expression
evaluation operator.  That is,

should mean "assign 1 to `a' and return the value 2" and not "assign 1.2
to `a'".

I recommend that we either don't use strtod(), or find a way to force it
to use the C locale, rather than mess around with the shell syntax.