Re: 3.1.6-pws-9 available, I hope

On Nov 22,  2:35am, Geoff Wing wrote:
} Subject: Re: 3.1.6-pws-9 available, I hope
}
} Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
} :Other things that still seem to be hanging around:
} : - spaces in prompts with dumb terminal
}
} References to problems?

I thought those were cleaned up by 8126, along with the infinite-loop
thing.  I don't see stray spaces in prompts with TERM=dumb in bart-8.

} : - 80 column display bug

I've forgotten what this one looks like.

} : - cd tidy up

That's still on my list.

What about export of local variables under sh/ksh emulation?