Re: PATCH: Program transform name, again

On Dec 6,  5:11pm, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Program transform name, again
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} >but I've covered quoting of commas in the transformed name and avoided
} >using slashes as sed separators in case the name prefix has one.
}
} Slashes in a prefix probably wouldn't work.  If you want a better safe
} character, use "|" or ";"; leave "," alone.

Too late; configure already uses comma as the sed separator character.
(And now that I look, it doesn't even bother to protect it in case it
appears in the transform.)  I chose comma *because* configure already
was using it.