_match (or _style) problem

After discovering, that Zsh happily ignored ~/.zsh-styles after having created
it :-) I finally got back my settings and found, that _match works funny:

bor@itsrm2:/tools/src/make-3.78.1%> l *.h_style:15: command not found:
insert-unambiguous=no
acconfig.h
acconfig.h   config.h     getopt.h     rule.h       vmsdir.h
amiga.h      dep.h        job.h        signame.h
commands.h   filedef.h    make.h       variable.h

Where currently I have

bor@itsrm2:/tools/src/make-3.78.1%> compstyle
:correct
    accept = '2n'
    prompt = 'correct to:'
:match
    original = 'yes'
    insert-unambiguous = 'yes'
:oldlist
    list = '_match'
*:paths
    cursor = 'yes'
*
    verbose = 'yes'
    prefix-needed = 'yes'
    prefix-hidden = 'no'
    completer = '_oldlist' '_complete' '_match'

/andrej

P.S. Actually, I really like the idea of separate ~/.zsh-styles. I always hate
one large big rc file, where you put everything. For this reason I actually
expected, that compinit will source it :-)