Docs damaged

Doc/Makefile.in creates the txinodes() for modules automatically, but
it doesn't prepend the `zsh/' to the next/previous-node fields and the
noderef()s used in the text, but it *does* prepend it to the
module-name in the module's node itself. Leading to lots of validation
errors when the info files are made.

Andrew: is this really the right way to do it? When we start shipping
modules in other name-spaces than `zsh/' we'll have to make this
differently anyway, so why not do it now? Or will every module we
distribute be in `zsh/'? (Sorry if this was discussed before, I didn't
follow the discussion about the hierarchical module naming too closely
until it came over me...)

Bye
 Sven