Re: PATCH: alias modules

zefram@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Here are some alias modules to let the old module names work.

any reason you haven't done this the way I suggested, which would have put
aliasing under user control, would have allowed zmodload to show up aliases
clearly (e.g. `zutil -> zsh/zutil') and wouldn't have filled the place up
with bogus modules (some 30k each here)?  if it was just time, maybe I'll
have a go myself eventually, since it seems much cleaner.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>