RE: PATCH: Re: Something weird with modules aliases

> No, and I can't reproduce it.  What system are you on?  What does
> "sh -x ./Util/preconfig" say?

bor@itsrm2% find . \( -name '?*.*' -prune \) -o \( -name .preconfig -print \)
./.preconfig
./.preconfig
./Src/Aliases/.preconfig
./Src/Aliases/.preconfig

According to my manual page, our find executes -print by default if no ather
actions are specified. Unfortunately, it looks like find considers only
top-level expressions. At the same time, -print is executed unconditionally. It
means, that in .preconfig case it is first printed by inner -print and then by
"default" missing one. This smells like a bug ... what d'you think?

Do you have anything against this one? (actually, default according to
precedence rules):

bor@itsrm2% find . -name '?*.*' -prune -o -name .preconfig -print
./.preconfig
./Src/Aliases/.preconfig