Re: help with command completion

In article <000001bf579b$e6e4b980$21c9ca95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  "Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I do not use systems with printcap myself, but termcap (and terminfo, BTW)
> description states, that terminal aliases are separated by | with the last one
> being the "long, user friendly, name". I believe, printcap behaves the same way.

I tested it on SunOS 4.1.  I wonder that a last entry can be used as
printer name.  Of course spaces must be quoted in a shell.

> So, the last entry should probably be ignored. Better yet, it is the one that
> should be presented in verbose mode :-)

I think only first entries should be completed at first since latter
entries are aliases and they are not so important.  But they should be
completed if first entries are not matched.
--
Tanaka Akira