dev-14 problem - can't load zsh/complete RE: Version-dependent functions install path

> I suggest, that functions are being installed in version-specific
> directories as
> well. Unfortunately (and that applies to the development builds in the first
> place) it is often impossible to mix binaries and functions from different
> versions. Just think about added computil module :-) Currently it is hard to
> revert back to previous version (better said, I often want to keep several
> versions to test the difference. As it stands now, you cannot simply run old
> binary because functions are already changed).

And a good example: after compiling/installing the fresh dev-14

/home/bor/.zshrc:9: failed to load module: zsh/complete
/home/bor/.zshrc:bindkey:19: no such keymap `menuselect'
compinit:475: failed to load module: zsh/complete
compinit:zstyle:475: autoload failed
compinit:476: command not found: zstyle
compinit:477: command not found: zstyle
compinit:478: command not found: zstyle
compinit:479: command not found: zstyle
compinit:480: command not found: zstyle
compinit:481: command not found: zstyle
compinit:483: command not found: zstyle
compinit:517: failed to load module: zsh/complete
compinit:zle:517: can't load complete module

And now I'd really like to start previous version again ...