Re: PATCH: _a2ps completion

Hi!

I realize my message was probably too short, and was not showing why
it would be an error to limit the features a2ps from within zsh.

When you give a2ps a PostScript file (or virtually any kind of file),
you can use it just as if it were a plain file.  In particular you
still can use --pages to select the pages to print, -1, -2, -4
etc. for 2up and so one, insert special requests (Duplex, ManualFeed
etc.).  It will not print the PostScript source, nor the HTML source
by default: you have to tell it you know what you're doing, and it
will obey.

You don't need to put soft corners around a2ps from zsh: they're
builtin already.

Please, the fact that a2ps behaves properly, and actually even *very
well* with non text files is one of its major features, it is part of
its identity.  If zsh removes this from a2ps it would be like
condemning Leonardo da Vinci to painting (am I being clear? ;)

Thanks!

                    Akim