zsh tests (dev-15)

I've never looked at the new tests before but thought I'd run them
today. They all pass except one in 07cond.ztst: [[ -e /dev/fd/0 ]]
fails. I thought that this /dev/fd/0 stuff was Linux specific (I'm using
AIX 3.2) so what is it doing as part of the zsh tests? Is zsh trying to
emulate them on other systems? If so, maybe AIX's /dev/fd0 and similar
devices (which I think are for the floppy drive) are getting in the way?

Oliver Kiddle