parameter structs still alive

Having had a look at the output of mem again, I noticed that every
completion adds several blocks of 96 bytes (on a 64 Bit
machine). These are struct pm's for the special parameters that don't
get freed.

When I wrote the new completion stuff I copied the parameter stuff
from zle_params.c and never really understood why the zleunsetfn() was
written the way it was written. The `if(ext) ...' test together with
the fact that the parameters have the PM_SPECIAL flag have the effect
that the struct are not freed.

Peter: which is the right way to do such things? Removing the
PM_SPECIAL flag in zleunsetfn() and compunsetfn() at least makes the
structs be freed, but that can't be the right solution...

Bye
 Sven