Re: playing with backreferences in list-colors

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Jan 28,  6:14am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> } Subject: Re: playing with backreferences in list-colors
> }
> } makes "path" be an unused parameter of clprintm.  Should it be removed
> } entirely, or is there a case in which it ought to be getting used?
>
> To clarify:  The "path" parameter of iprintm, the only other function that
> is passed by pointer to printlist(), also is never used.

( ten out of ten points for seeing this... ;-)

I was tempted to remove the argument, but: printlist() builds the path
anyway and needs to do it to make the ztat(), so I thought I'd just
leave it in if anyone ever wants to write yet another lising module
which may want to have a look at it.

Bye
 Sven