A couple of completion problems

When establishing if a file is executable, symbolic links are not being
followed:

:>test1
chmod 755 test1
ln -s test1 test2
./t<tab>

This will just complete to test1 - test2 is ignored. This is in
3.1.6-dev-17; it works in 3.0.6.

The second problem occurs when completing configure:

cd /usr/local/src/zsh-3.1.6-dev-17
./configure --enable-fndir --<tab>

Here, nothing is completed.

Basically, completion doesn't work after a --enable-fndir which isn't
followed by '=' and a value. It may nolonger be the case but I think
that I have --enable-fndir in my usual zsh configure because it is
needed for functions to be installed; giving it a value would just
override the default directory. Anyway, it is certainly generally
possible for the parameters to arguments to be optional so completion
should work after them.

Oliver Kiddle