DeCSS

I assume that everyone here knows what DeCSS is and supports its
dissemination and development.

It occurred to me that we have an opportunity to get DeCSS mirrored on a
large number of ftp sites around the world by a very simple mechanism:
mirror the files on ftp.zsh.org.  Conveniently, that's outside the
jurisdiction of the US courts.  Does anyone see a problem with this plan,
or have strong opinions about whether we should do this?

-zefram