Re: core dump by completion.

Tanaka Akira wrote:

> I got core by testing.  Although I coudn't find a way to reproduce
> this, it is caused by following command line.
>
> is27e1u11% find -ctime s -exec find -<TAB>
> zsh: bus error (core dumped)  Src/zsh -f
>
> Z(2):akr@is27e1u11% gdb Src/zsh core
> 189         for (node = list->first; node; node = next) {
> (gdb) where
> #0  0x60e44 in freelinklist (list=0x31, freefunc=0x9e298 <freestr>) at linklist.c:189
> #1  0xfef856b0 in ca_parse_line (d=0x160dd0) at computil.c:1038

I can't reproduce it and I can't find an error in the
allocation/freeing scheme for oargs[]. So I guess, someone has
overwritten parts of that array. Do you still have the core dump? If
so, could you tell me the values of the surrounding fields (in
ca_parse_line(): p[-2], p[0], etc.)? Maybe that gives a hint where it
is overwritten.

Bye
 Sven