Re: _arguments problems

On Feb 4, 10:59am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote (in 9559):
} Subject: Re: _arguments problems
}
} *But* if we do that there wouldn't be a way to get at the options in
} cases like this one (ok, it works with longer options but with short
} ones like these one would have to type the whole option to complete
} it). I'm really not sure if this is a good idea, I could only convince
} myself to build that patch because one can always set the
} prefix-needed style to false for such commands.
}
} I'd like to hear other opinions: does anyone think that this might
} surprise users? Or maybe I'm worrying too much about to special a
} case...