Re: Etc/ not included in default make target

On Feb 10,  2:22pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: Etc/ not included in default make target
}
} AFAICS, a normal make with no target doesn't descend into Etc/.  This
} only means that FAQ doesn't get built from FAQ.yo, but I would like it
} to be, so that FAQ can be included in my rpm builds.  Is this OK?

It's a problem because the standard zsh distributions include the FAQ
already compiled from its yodl source (as with all the other yodl'd
files).  We don't want it rebuilt in that case, as we don't depend on
yodl being available.

You can always add an explicit rule to the RPM .spec file to build it.