Next release (Re: PATCH: 3.1.6-dev-18 AIX dependency fixes)

On Feb 12,  4:47pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: 3.1.6-dev-18 AIX dependency fixes
}
} Are we going to get a 3.1.7 (and maybe 4.0) out soonish? The 3.1 series
} seems to be quite stable to me now.

I'd really like for there to be at least a 3.1.7 before 3.2 or 4.0.  The
new wordcode execution engine in particular should have wider exposure
than PWS's -dev releases before being blessed as stable non-beta code,
and we still have unresolved issues with e.g. portability of zpty.

But I agree it would be good to get 3.1.7 out as soon as possible.