Re: 3.1.6-dev-18

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> Beta testers not following everything in detail should notice that
> $compmatchers has been replaced by a completer and a style.  Namely, to do
>
> compmatchers=(blah1 blah2 ...)
>
> instead do
>
> zstyle ':completion:*' completer _matcher ....
> zstyle ':completion:*' matcher blah1 blah2 ...

This would have a different effect... See 9657 and follow-ups (or the
docs). It's something like:

  zstyle ... completer _matcher _complete _matcher _complete ...
  zstyle ':completion:*:matcher-1:*' matcher blah1
  zstyle ':completion:*:matcher-2:*' matcher blah2

If this looks weird to anyone, please join the discussion in 9678,
9679 and tell us what you think about what I said in the latter.

Bye
 Sven