Re: Completion for mutt

Ollivier Robert wrote:

> Also this one doesn't seem to work anymore...
>
> compctl -g '/var/db/pkg/*(/:t)' pkg_delete pkg_info

I'm not sure what you mean...

If you want to say that exactly that compctl doesn't work for you --
it does for me (well, something similar, I don't have a Debian system
here).

If you want to say that it doesn't complete the right thing after
completion function for these commands.

If you want to say that after loading the new completion system the
compctl doesn't seem to be used -- right, see the function _default
in the Base subdirectory of the distribution. You can un-comment a
call to `compcall' there to make compctl's be used when there is no
completion function for a certain command.

Or maybe you meant something completely different...

Bye
 Sven